600 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank – Dome Top/Dish Bottom mounted on stainless steel skid with Waukesha 130 Positive Displacement Pump, SS Control Panel with Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC with Panel View 700 Operator Touchscreen, This system takes finished product with incorrect brix and return it to the blending system – saves on syrup yields and product waste, Like New
The Product Recovery System is an automated beverage recovery system that provides production personnel with a function that has never been utilized until now…the functionality of no-dump start-ups, saving gallons of syrup during every flavor change. The system is designed to capture blended beverage that is out of specification due to Assay, CO2 content, or BRIX at any time during production. Once the product is captured, it is slowly metered back into the product flow prior to carbonation, which helps to increase overall syrup yields while reducing BOD surcharges.
The Product Recovery System will retrofit to all types of blenders and will CIP with your existing process equipment.
The system is equipped with Allen/Bradley control components and AlfaLaval process components. All spare parts are constantly inventoried at our facility and in most cases can be available to you within 24 hours of notification.
Turns disposal problems into profits. Eliminates loss of products caused by residual water at the start of the bottling process.
1. Removes the need to discard product due to improper BRIX or Carbonation Levels.
2. Reduces waste treatment costs.
3. Saves product and man-hours during the production process.
4. Systems only require standard maintenance that can be performed by your
5. Our systems enhance the performance of your existing blend system. Why purchase a new blender when the one you have functions fine.